Gå till innehåll
fredag 20 september 2024
aberdeennut

Archimedes fuel

Rekommendera Poster

Hi can any one tell me the float levei adjustment on the Archimedes 450 with the Bing carburetor, and does anyone know what the fuel to oil mixture is, and finally was it just the Bing carburetor that was used on these engines, the float level setting I have is 8mm.

Many thanks in advance for any info.

Regards,

Bill...

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

I have no info on the float level.

I see no reason why the standard 2 % TCW3 should not be OK also for this.

Many Swedish outboard from the 60th and 70th have Bing carburetors. The reason is that a man named KG Knutsson was heavily involved in supplying the outboard industry with German knowhow and parts. The use of Bing carburetors is one result from this partnership. It would surprise me if anyother make was used.

As another example of his influence, the complete cast iron power head for the MCB, later Volvo Penta, 900 cc, 70 hp, was designed and manufactured by König in Germany.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Many thanks for that my friend, do you know of any other carburettor that would replace the bing I have a 450 and it sounds a pushes the 21 foot boat I have east but there seems to be a problem with the fuel.

Regards,

Bill...

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

No I'm sorry I don't. I've never owned any of these outboarders just sen them and read about them.

Someone else perhaps.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Skapa ett konto på maringuiden.se. Det är lätt!

Registrera ett nytt konto

Logga in

Medlem på maringuiden.se? Logga in här.

Logga in nu

• Skapa nytt...